orion

★ ★ SHOW US YOUR OFFSET! WHO HAS STANCE! ★ ★

Hi all

new to this forum!!!

im trying to find out who would be interested in some GENESIS 3 piece wheels. If you think there would be sufficent interest here i would pay a donation to advertise them

Tell me what you think, they are 18x10.5 at the front, and 18x12.5 at the rear, MASSIVE DISH , i think the offset is like 0 on the front and +12 on the rear? they are 3 piece and have a BRAND NEW set of tyres all around.

PM me , or better yet sms 0423 368 924 if u guys know where i should get rid of them, im chasing a tad over 3k

Dane

gts1lk8.jpg

someone please tell me wat rims these are i will buy them yesterday over drift teks

CST zero 1 hyper, unfortunately not in production at the moment :( they are really cheap aswell!

f**k drift teks, Pickering has them on his s13 daily, unbelievable wheels.

CST zero 1 hyper, unfortunately not in production at the moment :( they are really cheap aswell!

are they still easy to come buy?

and by saying cheap, do u mean 1000 cheap or couple hundred?

what rims would suit mine? (pics in my for sale add)

i love black, the kit is gonna get painted soon but i love either black or white rims

sidefrontir5.jpg

fitted my wheels up, perfect for standard guards, and gives me a bit of room to take out some camber on the rear (currently running -3 degrees, should be able to pull it out to about 2 without having to further work the guards).

rears have the edge rolled in, the front will need that done too as they scrape a bit on bumps

for some reason i rekon that looks tuff ass with no kit or nothing me likes :)

This is mine

19 x 8.5 +24 at the front DISC A

19 x 9.5 +37 at the back DISC C

GTS is my favorite rim, simple and hot!!!!

Very nice nismo man! What rear bar is that? Haven't seen it before.

In other news I got tyres fitted to my front rims the other day. 18x9 wearing 215/35/r18

12022008258lr6.th.jpg 12022008260xf7.th.jpg

How much did the tyres set you back buddy?

sent ya a msg re tyres^^

Also does anyone have any experience driving on these sized tyres on a 9? I'm kind of thinking I should've got 215/40/r18 :S

i love black, the kit is gonna get painted soon but i love either black or white rims

Only checked a few weeks ago and couldnt get them as CST said they were out of stock and had no date for making any yet. They are a few hundred in Japan and I think about $1k AUD once delivered to Aus.

sent ya a msg re tyres^^

Also does anyone have any experience driving on these sized tyres on a 9? I'm kind of thinking I should've got 215/40/r18 :S

u'll b fine, just dont let them run under pressure. higher chance of the tyre coming off the bead :S

watch out for the gutters too :lol:

Only checked a few weeks ago and couldnt get them as CST said they were out of stock and had no date for making any yet. They are a few hundred in Japan and I think about $1k AUD once delivered to Aus.

yes it sucks about Boyz stock atm... we just got the last 5 18x9.5 +15's left that they have - no more stock untill march they said

are you saying $1,000 AUSD for a set of 4 delivered to australia streeter?

heres a new pic of mine now with guards modded to fit the wheels :) and a lot lower than it used to be (thanks arch for the pic)

calder090208-07.jpg

sent ya a msg re tyres^^

wont have any problem... I was drifting on 18x10s with 215/40s on them last weekend, didnt have a problem.

Devo about the CST's , hot hot wheels.... I was interested in getting a set for my FD later this year, hopefully they start re-making them

so what's the go with profiles? is it good to keep a fair bit of sidewall if you are going for stretch?

i had

18x9 +24 with 35mm spacers so -11 with 225/40/18 Neuton NT5000

18x10 +11 with 30mm spacers so -19 with 245/40/18 Potenza G3

now the G3s seemed to stretch alot even at that size which some people were surprised at. my new wheels are going to be:

18x9.5 -12

18x10.5 -24

this will mean the front will stick out another 7mm or so. due to running max caster (~7.5deg) i reckon this will hit my front bar edge cause before it was like *kissing* it on the way through! (more one side than the other) I can wind out some caster, but would rather try and crank a bit more stretch to try and avoid having to take out too much. so what tyre size would be the best? because more stretch will make the tyre smaller, but moreso the smaller sidewall will also. But i dont want to end up with lots of room in the front arch cause i cant go much lower than i am now. rear will stick out another 11mm but i can camber it up alot more (currently at max positive adjustment)

so for tyres im thinking 18x9.5 with 215/40 & 18x10.5 with 235/40. so i'm going one size down both ends but 1/2 an inch up in rim size. Sound reasonable?

yes it sucks about Boyz stock atm... we just got the last 5 18x9.5 +15's left that they have - no more stock untill march they said

For a set of four 17 x 9.5 bronze/grey CST zero 1 hypers delivered by sea should be under $1k aud. Depends who you get them from though as some put a fair mark up on imported stuff.

i'lll just make the call Streeter gets some pretty awesome prices on wheels. just ignore what you see on the online catalogues pretty much :P some are overinflated but others are surprisingly cheap for proper jap stuff.

For a set of four 17 x 9.5 bronze/grey CST zero 1 hypers delivered by sea should be under $1k aud. Depends who you get them from though as some put a fair mark up on imported stuff.

Damn, pity they don't come in better offsets! Lowest on the 17x9 is +30 and +15 on the 17x9.5

Damn, pity they don't come in better offsets! Lowest on the 17x9 is +30 and +15 on the 17x9.5

still not bad for a cheap cast wheel. anyway checked and they are now in stock (atleast the 17x9.5 +15)!? so who knows what the guys at CST are up to LOL

whats 17 x9 +30 and 18x9.5 +15 set worth jesse?

staggerz f0r maximumz driftz0rz!

ichigo - u got anymore pics of that s14 ?

its a work in progress... the rear is its tuffest area atm...

im still waiting on my new coilovers (the current ones are not base height adjustable - thus the fronts dont go very low) so i cant go lower in the front plus i wanna go a lil lower on the rear

and also trying to source matching pair of front te37s as i lost the auction for the last pair i was trying to get

13022008314.jpg

rear guards have since been flared now (and due to this the wheels now sit in) as im waiting on the dmax container to come in to grab some toe/ruca's as i have massive toe in and about -3.5 camber on the rear which i want to reduce to about -2 which will bring the wheels back out to match the flare

here are a few pics of my new rims... Work Meister S1 17x8 +20 Fronts and 17x9.5 +30 Rears

got 25mm bolt ons on the front none on the rear, a little camber on the rear, needs coil overs i know :blush:

l_155c8679c2cde0fe4ab46d851e8971-1.jpg

09022008002.jpg

09022008001.jpg

let me know what ya think...

repost it when coilovers are in dude - it will be way better with some -2.5 up the front and slammage

and a 25mm bolton on the rear

yeah i know gots no $$ left, if ya know of any good priced coilovers let a bruvva know...cheers

cars looking good by the way

Haven't posted in this thread for a while....

18x9.5 -3 O disk

Flared rear guards, 1.5 rear camber, not low enough, scrubs a little on this side (who cares :lol:), yay for quality photos..

KEY80002.JPG

KEY80003.JPG