• Mxfly S15
    • ichigo S15
    • Nigels S13
    • SXQSIT S14
    • Stunn-r S14
    • SILLBEER S13
    • NVMYRE FD Rx-7
    • PURESX 180sx

EDIT: Silbeer your car is incredible, such attention to detail underneath. Mine is covered in calder and winton ripple strip paint lol

Hahaha, thanks mate. Those pics were taken before it hit the road. Not sure how it looks now though that I've been driving in the rain for the last couple of days and the bastards are digging up the road near work. Needless to say I too hope to have plenty of ripple strip paint on the underside over the course of this year.

Oh, and I do love your car too...dude, so clean and simple. Great balance from just using the stock Nissan Aero kit keeping the simple curved corners, just love it. No fuss, no mess.

Cheers

Brendan

Come on you rotor luvas... vote for sillbeer. :wub: The man deserves more votes than this for crying out loud.

d

p.s. the rest of the line up are nasty too. Me rikey big mobs :yes:

prob ichigo's

kemp's is damn nice though - nice mod list

all cars are damn nice

silbeer's brake and suspension setup! :yes:

:wub: Ichigo's im in love with that look of that s15 s pure hardcore tuff TUFF

its funny how now all of a sudden people are like you cant let a rotor win i mean dont get me wrong these cars are amazing silbeer your car is so clean i mean i have a fit if my car is off the road for more than a week and i cant drive it i dont think i would have the patience to keep or get it that clean i just wanna drive it like i built it for

i have a feeling though the loyal NS crew will come through and i will be eliminated lol even to make it to the list is enough for me ......

hey maybe we should run a most KW per litre comp .... :rolleyes:

its funny how now all of a sudden people are like you cant let a rotor win i mean dont get me wrong these cars are amazing silbeer your car is so clean i mean i have a fit if my car is off the road for more than a week and i cant drive it i dont think i would have the patience to keep or get it that clean i just wanna drive it like i built it for

i have a feeling though the loyal NS crew will come through and i will be eliminated lol even to make it to the list is enough for me ......

hey maybe we should run a most KW per litre comp .... :rolleyes:

Dw dom you got my vote.

+1 for KW comp hahahha wonder who will take it ??? :P

well, there is only one correct answer on that poll list, and thats the FD

its the only rotary. all the others are just shitty performance wannabe's.

yay rotars

seeing as I'm a rotary owner and all ^_^

Hey Dom, I hope it doesn't come to that. Also realise though that those pics of the underbody were clean because it hadn't been on the road yet. It was towards the end of the 3yr build for the car, a car which was a shell to start with. It is now getting driven, and once a new set of sticks are in, will be driven in the same vane as yours because that's the reason for its being. Was setup for track work and that's what it'll be doing, motorkhana, hill climb, time attack, duttons. Oh, and cracker job so far on Blood, Sweat and Gears. I hope you win (as we're only up to ep. 3 I think). Is Luffy really as much of a tool in real life as he seems to be on TV?

Cheers and good luck.

Brendan

i would like to nominate ant_s13sil for round 3

cruisin13.jpg

DSCF1598.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

Motivation08032.jpg

very clean and all style i love it

more votes for Dom!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

cant not vote for the Nicest, toughest, sexiest, bestest, most spastic car on the list.

Being a rota really has nothing to do with it. :D

alll very nice cars.

makes me want to do more for my car.

..im gona go buy something

tough pick, i ended up voting for nigels ride.

it was between him & ichigo's for me.

the FD looks hot but didnt vote for it because this is www.nissansilvia.com

^ yeah, thats why i didnt pick the FD.

i voted for ichigo's 15 :P

I voted for Nigel's sil, simply because it's modified as close to 'perfect' IMO as you can get. That AND the fact that it's actually used, unlike most of the cars on the list. Next choice would've been silbeer for that pristine undercarriage:)

:lol: I fail to see how most of the cars listed aren't "used" considering that all are either daily driven or at the very least weekend driven :S

* noted ant_s13sil down for next week also.. get some specs for us too.

:lol: I fail to see how most of the cars listed aren't "used" considering that all are either daily driven or at the very least weekend driven :S

Refer to nigel's sig :ph34r:

A car can be the best built, best painted, have the nicest rims, etc etc but if its just a poser or chapel street spec cruiser it doesn't interest me, just personal choice really. I just believe in building cars to be driven and driven hard. Obviously I am only making the assumption in previous post going off what is posted on the forums over the last few yrs seeing these cars, but if anyone would like to post pics/vids proving me wrong I am more than happy to view and right click > save :D

**note I did enjoyed watching the FD on BS&G too :)

I don't have sigs or avatars switched on so perhaps I'm missing your point, but I think you missed mine also when I said that pretty much every one of these cars were either daily driven or weekend drivers, so I hardly see how they're not being "used" (unless there are other uses for cars besides driving?)

The irony of course being that Nigels car is the only one out of them currently not being driven due to a blown engine (although I'm certain that once its all running again it will be copping a flogging)

Loz S15 has been my computer wallpaper for 1 YEAR and it is still my wallpaper. that car looks soooooo nice!!!!!!!! .. it should win this poll .. S15 FTW

TOUGH CARS!

:lol: @ EVERY car in the poll is a s13/s14/s15... with just 1 non-nissan, and its winning :lol:

ps - i voted the rx7, fd's are p0rn

Loz S15 has been my computer wallpaper for 1 YEAR and it is still my wallpaper. that car looks soooooo nice!!!!!!!! .. it should win this poll .. S15 FTW

psst.. its an S14 with 15 front :D

Refer to neil's sig :ph34r:

A car can be the best built, best painted, have the nicest rims, etc etc but if its just a poser or chapel street spec cruiser it doesn't interest me, just personal choice really. I just believe in building cars to be driven and driven hard. Obviously I am only making the assumption in previous post going off what is posted on the forums over the last few yrs seeing these cars, but if anyone would like to post pics/vids proving me wrong I am more than happy to view and right click > save :D

**note I did enjoyed watching the FD on BS&G too :)

big +1, although im not sure if u can take that into account for a poll about just the cars themselves.

I don't have sigs or avatars switched on so perhaps I'm missing your point, but I think you missed mine also when I said that pretty much every one of these cars were either daily driven or weekend drivers, so I hardly see how they're not being "used" (unless there are other uses for cars besides driving?)

The irony of course being that Nigels car is the only one out of them currently not being driven due to a blown engine (although I'm certain that once its all running again it will be copping a flogging)

The pic in his sig is of his car being slid on the track. I understand your point that the cars are daily/weekend drivers, but that's not what 'used' means to me. What I meant was spending so much $$ and time on cars just to have them nice and shiny to drive down the main street to show off is utterly pointless. As said before, I would love to see pics/vids of said cars being thrashed on track/hills or whatever. This is all personal opinion of course.

It is ironic that nigel's car isn't on the road right now though isn't it :lol:

i think if the car had just had visual mods done, thats one thing, but we are talking about turbo sports cars that have extensive performance mods on them only to see daily driving and car shows here and there.

WINNERS OF ROUND 2 NVMYRE FD Rx-7, SILLBEER S13, ichigo S15 Move on to the final round.. MODS PLEASE LOCK