how much is this s15 worth?

Hi All

Just want to know how much would the S15 below be worth

Car: ADM S15, Spec S 2001

Colour: Yellow

Transmission: Manual (6speed)

KM: 96,XXX

Modifications:

3" Cat back with hi flow cat exhaust (Hi-Tech muffler)

Volk GT-C Face 2 Front 19X8.5 Rear 19X10 (New Tyre)

Vertex Ridge Widebody

Plus Standard parts

stock air box

Stock Side Skirt (2 peices)

Stock exhaust

Stock front and rear bar

Other:

No Smoking

No Accident

The rest of the car are stock

I rekon you could easily pick up around 32 - 34 grand for that good mods

good mods? wat mods? gtc's and a legit vertex ridge are quality products but no real mods

nah high 20's

the mods are limited

its really only body mods

but u cant get back money u spent on the car

so i reckon it would be around mid to high 20's

I picked up a JDM late 1999 S15 Sec R 38,000 kms, immac throughout 22 G's..Just arrived from japan... Not complied stock apart from the exhaust... .. I reckon between 24-27 G's... in saying that farkkkk i scored a bargain

Image054.jpg

wouldnt pay anymore than 26g

you can get a clean s15 for around 22g+2g for volks+1g for vertex kit. catbacks arent worth shit in resale.

Modifications:

3" Cat back with hi flow cat exhaust (Hi-Tech muffler)

Volk GT-C Face 2 Front 19X8.5 Rear 19X10 (New Tyre)

Vertex Ridge Widebody

Plus Standard parts

stock air box

Stock Side Skirt (2 peices)

Stock exhaust

Stock front and rear bar

Other:

No Smoking

No Accident

The rest of the car are stock

:blink:

haha true 24 more like it...

it pisses me off how much they are going for now..

because when i was in the market for a car they were more... a few g's more i could of forked out now and got a JDM spec R

i've pick up my s15 for about 22g everything on road it was a white pearl jdm 99 spec r with just 4 greddy gauges and an exhuast with nismo full bodykit aswell ... plus not complied or register when i got it at the time... but yeah aus spec i say around mid 20s

you can get a clean s15 for around 22g+2g for volks+1g for vertex kit. catbacks arent worth shit in resale.

You can get a Vertex Ridge kit for 1k?

you do realise you dont get your full money back for mods on the car right? cos if i put 60k into a 180 im not gonna sell it for 75k am i?

have a think about that.

i'd say depending on condition of the car, as i picked up my ADM 01 model with leather, 18s exhaust, EVC for 22 and it only had done 82XXX Kms

:lol:

Exhaust

Rims

Widebody kit

You think that makes it worth $10,000 more than other s15's on the market? :no:

point out where i can get 19x10 GT-C's with tyres for 2k. and while you're doing that, point out where i can get a Ridge kit for 1k.

point out where i can get 19x10 GT-C's with tyres for 2k. and while you're doing that, point out where i can get a Ridge kit for 1k.

oh wow no one has said that yet jackass. read what i wrote earlier and you might not look like a fukwit right now.

MODS DEPRECIATE WHEN THEY ARE SOLD ON A CAR.

and enlighten me on how much you think second hand volks are with tires. im keen to know.

damn im thinking i spent too much on my jdm s15. only goodies it had was hks front pipe, kakimoto cat back, rare spec b seats and door trims, cusco coil overs, hks pod, remapped ecu and modified bb t28... all for 26,500 this was only mid 2007 ... sigh i knew i shoulda bargained more :(

woulda thought the value of cars would be slightly more with mods.

looks like im gonna have to keep her for life!

the huge drop in value of the s15 was one of the turning points for me to sell my car.

seeing the prices that some are going for now is gut wrenching! eg the stocky blue s15 for 21k in the forsale section!

happy i palmed mine off for 30k!

i'd probably say that its worth around 28k to 30k some where.. theres not very much mods on it.. but the wide body and wheels would be worth a few k :)

I reckon close to $30,000 only because of the Vertex Ridge bodykit and accompanying wheels you got. Put some pics up ;)

yeh im thinking of selling my car and move out of the turbo scene and start driving a car that is good on fuel :)

will get pics up soon

oh wow no one has said that yet jackass. read what i wrote earlier and you might not look like a fukwit right now.

MODS DEPRECIATE WHEN THEY ARE SOLD ON A CAR.

and enlighten me on how much you think second hand volks are with tires. im keen to know.

yep, you're a winner. but you didn't answer my question or anyone else's, that's why i asked AGAIN.

good mods? wat mods? gtc's and a legit vertex ridge are quality products but no real mods

well exterior mods technically he has modified the normal look of his car DUUUUR

I know you dont get back for mods what you pay for, BUT.........

An ORIGINAL vertex ridge wide body kit, prepped, fitted well and painted will set you back a pretty penny..

1k? Fkn dreamer!!! it's not an ebay bodgey, non-fitting need to be remaid to fit, primered if your lucky dodgey backyard kit!!

And the rims are worth abit, and GOOD tires that size are worth nearly as much again!!! (if they have good, newish rubber)

If you were after that look, and happy with a Yellow car it'd be a great platform to start with IMO..

I'd rather buy a car with GOOD apperance mods rather than performance mods, unless it's just been returned to stock.. At least it probably hasen't been AS flogged..

And I'm the sort of person who couldnt justify spending the $$$ for apperance mods myself, when there are performance mods to be done!!!

I would say............. $25-$28k, it all boils down to the buyer really..

My 2c.

Smerk.

PS. That being said, I paid $26k for my stock 01 ADM s15 2yrs ago, with 38000ks log booked.