R4Race

S15 (Stage 2 SR23VET power, 1st dyno video up)

Man I'm watching this build for SURE! Quality parts is what I like, and you've got a lot of them! Great look with the Behrman body kit! That's one of my fav bodykits for the S15! Cheers!

veeeeeeeeeeeery nice mate, props on the wise square kit and the diffuser! very sexy! :sex:

I spose ill be spending a bit on my s15 over the years too :hypo:

cant wait till the kit is fitted and painted dude!

Thanx guys for the comments.

I'm getting abit frustrated with the bodyshop, was meant to finish a week ago. But of today they hardly started, all I have was the lame excuses :whack:

Tefu

From memory something like ~4.5k landed for the front bar/diffuser, rear over fender and rear diffuser.

Anyway got a call to come and have a looksie, it looking abit rough but will be smooth out.

At least it give you guys an idea.

Picture005.jpg?t=1266910881

Picture008.jpg?t=1266911084

Picture009.jpg?t=1266911123

Picture005.jpg?t=1266911164

all good man, sean will have it looking great once its done, he has turned out many show cars and this one will look good.:thumbsup:

Interesting, I haven't really seen that done to a fender of a S15...

That's the whole idea...while still trying to be as aero-dynamic as possible.

I like what you have done so far. I like it when things are just done right the 1st time, and it looks like that's what you will be doing.

F@#IN BALLER! LOL

Some more pics of the rear!

I think I will struggle to fit 10 -7 in there. In the pics it is +18.

Picture012.jpg?t=1267094127

Picture013.jpg?t=1267094216

Picture014.jpg?t=1267094258

And this is another shot of the front fender, to show how much out from the stock position the fender is now.

Picture010.jpg?t=1267094358

looking good mate. really hanging out to see the finished product. rear guards fit really nice! keep the update pics coming

man you have picked a very nice list of mods for this car.. this is one i will be keeping my eye on for sure. good work :thumbsup:

its about time that you did a thread The :D looking the goods bro.. but we miss you on the mountain :( ahhh the good days ey ;) i learned most of what i know from just trying to follow you :lol:

Thanx guys for the nice comments.

Just like the rest of you I have my fair shared of dodgey products too. But I guess when you first start modding your car, you only buy and do what come to you first, which in most cases are inferior products.

Silvie, thanx mate. It had been a while now I know, too bad I'm married and have a "small balls" syndrome now :silly: , but will hopefully see you guys around still.

Originally was trying to get 30mm H&R spacer, but I was unable to source them anywhere (I never thought sourcing wheel spacer would be this hard). Eventually come across project kics wheel spacer(got it from USA) that available in the size that I wanted. When compared to the H&R 25mm, the project kics are slightly heavier. However I'm reasonably happy with the quality, beat alot of the generic stuff available here in Australia.

DSC03705.jpg?t=1267433878

DSC03707.jpg?t=1267433921

DSC03708.jpg?t=1267433952

well done on the kit suits the car sooo much how about some ce28's to finish off the car !! :stretcher:

spacers really? no offence its a great build just dont like spacers just buy better offset ;) great build btw

just out of curiosity how much did you pay for that wing? im keen on one, it is tuff as nails :D

wowa this car has changed a lot since i last saw it haha.

Thx guys for the nice comments, the car will hopefully finish by this coming weekend so fingers cross.

A set of ce28 would be very nice athid, but I got other agenda that needed to be attended to first.

Spenda... the wing is from buddyclub, I has had it for a while now (may be like 4yrs) so I'm not quite sure if you can still get them or not. Can't remember how much it was either, I think may be 1k ish? Not really that expensive.

more pics of front guard...

likin how it looks so far

Originally was trying to get 30mm H&R spacer, but I was unable to source them anywhere (I never thought sourcing wheel spacer would be this hard). Eventually come across project kics wheel spacer(got it from USA) that available in the size that I wanted. When compared to the H&R 25mm, the project kics are slightly heavier. However I'm reasonably happy with the quality, beat alot of the generic stuff available here in Australia.

DSC03705.jpg?t=1267433878

DSC03707.jpg?t=1267433921

DSC03708.jpg?t=1267433952

Have you tried looking at www.nengun.com ?