Sign in to follow this  
180athid

snow gear hook ups !

hey guys anyone got any hook ups or sites that i can get a 2011 lib tech skate banana 152cm ? thats not drug money ?

buy from the states or whatever just need the 2011 one :)

bindings also :)

cheers guys

2011 board that's ballin. You ride park much Athid? I got a 2010 GNU pickle can't wait to hit up this season.

backcountry.com has the skate banana but I think its 2010 model, haven't seen anywhere that stocks a newer one yet?

i went a signal omni for this year woohoo snow sneason one month away!

once the sierra sales are gone everything is sooo expensive!

Don't they release them right before the US snow season?

2011 nana is out but finding that size and not grossly overpriced would be a big ask

let the snow fall. free tickets an accom for me all winter for bulller an not even workin there this year, lifes sooo good

yeah mordys sells the 2011 one at $849

yeah i should hunt for the gnu also same shit end of the day

yeah last year i was getting into a bit of park but board was too long and stiff felt awkward as !!!

2011 board that's ballin. You ride park much Athid? I got a 2010 GNU pickle can't wait to hit up this season.

backcountry.com has the skate banana but I think its 2010 model, haven't seen anywhere that stocks a newer one yet?

not long till NZ woohoo!!!!! paid up yet?

Athid: gnu & lib are made from the same factory as far as i know, but dont quote me on it..... Im still looking to buy a 148 Lib tech Box scratcher or an Evo - r Neversummer board (look it up they have Rocker & camber boards too), good for parks & free riding, i think my only option is now is to buy from US or wait till i get to NZ & buy it there. You gonna come to the field with us this year Athid?..... i spun out when i saw you at Michael's house the other day, i didnt know you guys knew each other

not long till season starts!!!! HELL YEH!!!!:quagmire:

yeah for sure man looks like it will be a good season might go up to boaw boaw for a preseason session !!!

yeah gnu is the sister company to lib tech. the park pickle is a skate banana !!

You should come up to NZ with Discern, Alexcim & i, its not to late to fit you in, i think there is 16 people all up so far & Michael's brother Richard is coming with us aswell. Im telling you man, NZ fields kills Aust field, longer runs & better coverage. a week in buller would cost just as much as NZ will

i would man but i am on a budget this year as i am going vagas in august :( maybe next year

' date='11 May 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1273499184' post='5741800']

Athid: gnu & lib are made from the same factory as far as i know, but dont quote me on it..... Im still looking to buy a 148 Lib tech Box scratcher or an Evo - r Neversummer board (look it up they have Rocker & camber boards too), good for parks & free riding, i think my only option is now is to buy from US or wait till i get to NZ & buy it there. You gonna come to the field with us this year Athid?..... i spun out when i saw you at Michael's house the other day, i didnt know you guys knew each other

frankie if you decide to get the evo-r be quick not many good sizes left I can't even find a 155cm anywhere

get a scallywag frankie, there heaps easy to butter with an shit, love em

i would man but i am on a budget this year as i am going vagas in august :( maybe next year

yeh for sure, ill be making another trip out there next year

' date='11 May 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1273499184' post='5741800']

frankie if you decide to get the evo-r be quick not many good sizes left I can't even find a 155cm anywhere

Tan: after you mentioned about Neversummer, i had a look at them & i dont mind them, i like the designs

get a scallywag frankie, there heaps easy to butter with an shit, love em

ill have a look at scallywag, Thanks Ricky

have they got rocker & camber on their boards? the reason why i want rocker & camber is coz i already got a flat board