Sign in to follow this  
shook

Snow Trip

ive started to hit up buller weekly (every sat), so ill be there this sat (24th).

If anyones keen to say hi drop a pm.

low on funds - thinkin bawbaw next wednesday if anyone is keen..

low on funds - thinkin bawbaw next wednesday if anyone is keen..

fed was open saturday. but only viz the cat track at the bottom of littl buller spur, was really rocky tho, as i had the job to clear all the rocks ofthe track an cover with snow. was fun doin that for 3 hrs!!!!

an as forbull run. hahaha. it was only open for like 2 weeks last year, lucky if it even opens this year!

I was up there this weekend, dumped a sh!tload of snow today.

Few people in 4x4's went over the cliff edges lol and some hit the side barricades.

obviously thought they didnt need chains on and could beat everyone down the mountain...

i went this weekend to hofam was good as on saturday sunday was a blizard and got told not to go up so we went home going back another 2 weeks to falls creek this time cant wait.

i just got a tiny bit of damage on my board from this weekend, i have no idea if i have to patch it up or not,

just dont want any moisture gettin inbetween the layers. i dont kno what to do lol noobie of a snowboarder.

what runs were you sticking to letsld?

Damn it was busy on Saturday. there was a decent drop during the week so I think this must have been busiest day of the season.

I waited nearly 25 mins at a lift once. Go Pro worked well though trying it in the snow

i was on little buller spur for most of it, few hours in the beginner park (frist time)

and a few holden runs, i dont really get on anything but little buller, havnt really tired anything else, what else is good ?

shitest sat at buller, fog/mist/snow , cold, wind, hardpacked ICE sucks

i am going again another 2 weeks hopefully it will clear up then. sucks when its bad weather...

well im goin next sat, hofully its clear by then. well i had a good run on standerd