Sign in to follow this  
-Gaz-

The Football Thread Continued

I don't have to work tomoz and realized we are playing at 6:15am . nice... have you got that f**king beIN sports ? might have to get a months worth and see

what it's like

No I haven't, but been so tempted. Not cheap for 1 league though (that I'm interested in).

On that, with EPL going to optus next season, looks like I'll be ditching foxtel.

hmmmm . Ive got beIN cranking at the moment...

Its pretty good ...HD

muppets.jpg

Why doesn't this c*nt get up and say something to his players for once... Im sick of this football

Can watch all the games... Ive got the madrid game on now, and you can have 2 game up at once..

2 games.jpg

teh smaller screen is black now but when they were live it wasn't ... and you can move that window around like skype... can't resize it tho... damn it.

What a shambles it is... He's lost the players for sure. WE ARE SHITTE.

What a fucking team he put out eh, more then half of them were the reserves / U21's... what a joke, Mc Nair rubbish. Jackson Rubbish, Blind Not a CB. Varela meh. Lingard ok, Memphis ok but not great. Carrick good. Martial good but missed a hat full. Mata Missing . If anyone sees him let United know please. Periera ok I guess. DDG mistake for once - top bin from a corner. Who else ? LVG taking of McNair with 5 minutes left for FUCKING JONES..while we're down 2-1 to bournemouth. are you mental? What's he gonna do ? We lack SERIOUS quality. You look at the bench.. Not one. NOT ONE of these players is capable of coming on and changing a game . 250M quid spend and playing a U21 side in the prem... and losing 2-1 to Bournemouth... should of been sacked before he even got on the coach back home, find ya own way home mate. You've done enough. He's lost it . Seriously lost it. He takes off Who ever was keeper for Holland in the world cup for Krul, and he saves a pen, we all thought he was a genius.. but as it turns out it was nothing but dumb luck. The old fool isn't a genius.. He's out of touch.. I can't stand watching him playing our players of of position every fucking game.. he would rather try and make himself look 'clever' by playing people of of position all the time.. the last time he got it right was EVERTON... since then, square fucking pegs... #LVGOUT. He's done a manager. Bring in Pep or Carlo and watch us win everything again.

You forgot one thing.

He sits on his arse the whole game, not changing or adapting to the tactics of the opposition.

That's what I hate the most !!!!!

I want a manger who is gonna get up and stomp around in the box barking orders !! Motivate some players ffs!!

Gombau did it really well. So inspiring.

On that, how's Mabil could line up against his favourite team already? lol

Over it.

LVG out

Rooney to the bench

Martial to 9 position

Buy 1x new winger

Train Memphis on how to do something else other than switching to his right foot, darting in and crossing

Buy 1x new CB (tall)

Put Blind into DM

Play Herrera more

Offload Jones

Get our backline healthy and fit

That's one of the best Ive seen !!!! Good work !!!!

videos haven't been embedding for a while Ive noticed...

hahaha the dutch twat is crack up.. all I wan tfor xmas is a new manager... we can't give this cunt more money...

Merry Christmas andrew. Hope you had a good day.

Cheers mate, I hope you had a good Christmas too.

Team news; Rooney on the bench