Sign in to follow this  
curtis1995

SR20 knock sensor?

I've got a 91 S13 with SR20DE, I done a big end bearing so I'm currently rebuilding, at some point I melted (and I mean melted) my knock sensor so I need I new one. I'm having a bit of trouble finding one as I'd really prefer to get a new genuine Nissan one, if anyone could help or point me in the right direction that would be really appreciated.

Cheers, Curtis.

TAARK for all your genuine Nissan parts

Yeah I've ordered everything so far from Taarks but they don't have any knock sensors, maybe I will email them and see if they can get hold of any.

Main North Nissan deal with all genuine import parts, just don't expect them to be cheap

Main North Nissan deal with all genuine import parts, just don't expect them to be cheap

Cheers mate I'll look into it

In stock at forced motorworx, stock over 100k of oem Nissan parts for Silvia and skyline

In stock at forced motorworx, stock over 100k of oem Nissan parts for Silvia and skyline

I just checked your website but couldn't find any knock sensors, could you link me?

Also I rang main north Nissan and they priced me at $500, I knew it would be expensive but holy shit haha. Grand Autos at Lonsdale can do a second hand one for $45, I think I'll just go with Taarks, $200 inc delivery I just have to wait 4 - 6 weeks because they don't keep them in stock.

I told you Main North Nissan will be expensive, their only good if you are in desperate need

Curtis just call forced there like 80 bucks can send out ASAP

Anyone know if knock sensor is required by Haltech chips? Mine's Code 34ing and seems like bitch to replace, so would be nice not to bother when I upgrade..

Edited by Skepticism